After Une Boutique theme is installed and properly activated, you will see a a message on top of all you wordpress admin pages, giving you a list of the them required and recommended plugins for this theme. It is important to install all the listed plugins in order to have the theme function as well as the demo theme.
The required plugins are as followes:
- WooCommerce: without it none of the shop related functionalities would work
- WPBakery Visual Composer: essential for making page layouts (this a premium plugin worth of $25)
- Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer: All in One Plugin for Your Visual Composer Needs (Premium Worth of $15)
- Slider Revolution: Neccessary for building layer slides. (this a premium plugin worth of $16)
- Capital Shortcodes: This is a shortcode plugin created by CapitalH and exclusive to Capital Themes.
- Breadcrum NavXT: Essential for adding advanced breadcrumbs with customization options to your themes.
- WordPress Importer: Needed for importing demo theme dummy content.
The recommended plugins are as followes:
- Black Studio TinyMCE Install this plugin to have a text widget with a fully functional visual text editor in your wordpress widgets.
- Contact Form 7 Use it if you want to add customized forms on your theme.
- Envato WordPress Toolkit: If you want to automatically update this theme and get update notifications right on your wordpress installation use this plugin by Envato.
- Limit Login Attempts: Concerned about the security of your wordpress site? install this plugin to keep the hackers out.
- Regenrate Thumbnails: If you ever plan to change image default image sizes after you have added your images, thun you need this useful plugin.
- WooSidebars: Use this plugin if you want to have customized widget positions on different pages.
- YITH WooCommerce Wishlist: If you want to have a wish list on your shop, just install this plugin, I have taken care of the rest for you.
- bbPress: Want to have a forum which matches your site’s design? then install this plugin.
Time to install the plugins:
Click on Begin installing plugins to go to pluging installation page. On this page you can see a full list of the plugings needed for this theme, with their current status, all you need do is select the ones you need, from the bulk actions on top select install and click on applybutton
Once all the plugins are installed you should see All installations have been completed. message with a link guiding you back to the previous page where you can activate the plguins you need. (some plugins like woocommerce will be activated automatically by a forced action.)
Now on this page, once again checkmark the plugins you wish to activate, then from Bulk Actions drop down select activate hit applybutton.
Congratulations, you are done with all the plugins. Time to import some dummy content to get you started with the theme.